segunda-feira, 6 de dezembro de 2010

Meus Pensamentos (sudenlly happiness)

sometimes, i dont know why and i dont know how, but soemtimes, happiness just hit me, and i start to feel good i start to feel perfect, like i was part of semething bigger of something better, and my mind just get free, like nothing more matters, like my problems never existed like nothing could stop me from feeling good, this feeling of hapiness makes my day worth better then any otter day, because at least one time, i can stop, thinking at all, and say wathever i want to say and do wathever i want to do, no afraid of the consequences, i can just feel good, i dont care where this comes or why, it really dosen't matter, i just want it all, all the time, feeling like this, it makes my days better, so it can make my lifes better i just dont want it to stop.

-By Killer- eu reposto em portugues qualquer dia

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário